1. On tobacco products:
- 800 cigarettes;
- 400 cigarillos (cigars with less than 3 grams weight each);
- 200 cigars;
- 1 kilogram of smoking tobacco
2.On alcoholic beverages:
- 110 litres of beer;
- 90 litres of wine (of which, a maximum of 60 litres of sparkling wine) or other fermented beverages;
- 20 litres of intermediate products (medium strong beverages);
- 10 litres of other alcoholic beverages (strong beverages).
3. On coffee - 10 kilograms.
4. On non-alcoholic beverages - 110 litres.
5. On fuel - quantity located within the standard fuel tank of a vehicle or a motorbike, as well as in a movable fuel tank with a capacity not exceeding 10 litres.